Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow again!

We had a little bit of snow last night.


That's the grill, I think.

Only after the snow we've been having this winter could I refer to what happened last night as a "little" snow.  About a foot fell in these parts.  A foot.  Of snow.  Normally around here, that would be a crazy amount of snow.  Not this year.

When it snows I would like to knit something warm all day, but my children had other ideas.  So, we watched cartoons and danced around the living room.  I took some pictures of new items for the shop, and a new finished hat! 

That's The Amanda Hat, designed by Gina House.  I took a class with her last weekend, up at Slater Mill in Pawtucket, RI.  What was Manos from my stash, now is a comfy, warm hat.  Fits pretty nice, too.  I might just make another one.  or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment