Here's what I'll be working on.
- Philosopher's cardigan kit "Trillium" in autumn colors
- Feather and Fan shawls from Interlacements in "Rick Rack" by Interlacements
- Cardigan (my design) in purple "Muskoka" by Berella
- Pullover (my design) in green heather "Amawalk" by Filofin (Italian)
- "Wonderful Wallaby" by Cottage Creations in purple acrylic Red Heart
From the Stash
- Philosopher's cardigan kit "Colour your own" in pastel colors
- Socks for The Baby out of leftover/orphaned sock yarn
- "Nantucket Jacket" from IK Winter 2006 in blue "Muskoka" by Berella
- "Children's Cotton Hats" from Last Minute Knitted Gifts in 1824 cotton by Mission Falls
- "Lizard Ridge" from Knitty.com in "Kureyon" by Noro
Don't expect that I'll finish them all in two months, but we'll see...