Monday, November 8, 2010

Creative Energy!

The Raisin slept through the night! This is not the first time, but it might be the third or fourth time since he was born - 14 and a half months ago.


Getting a full night’s sleep must be what I needed, because I am feeling VERY creative and energetic today!! In order to fulfill this burning need to create, I started playing with the Corel Painter that has been installed on my computer forever. I was having a hard time deciding what to draw/paint, so I just decided to learn how to use the tools by drawing the same subject over and over. The first thing that came to mind was apples.


Watercolor Apple











Artist’s Oils Apple











That’s it so far. I need a LOT more practice. I’m going to keep painting and drawing apples until Corel Painter is my friend.

In knitting news, I finished a sample scarf for the shop.




Soon we will be offering spin-to-knit kits for these scarves, in multiple colors. As soon as I write the instructions, that is. I'm on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment